Friday, March 23, 2007

S'Mac That.

Now, I'm not that big a fan of cheese, but it's slowly growing on me. After a rather lazy Friday some time ago, Matt and I finally decided to get off our lazy butts and get some fresh air. What better destination then S'Mac, a little place in the East Village specializing in mac and cheese. I've been meaning to go for quite some time, especially after reading about it in the Times.

Naturally, looking at the expansive menu, we had to do at least three "nosh" orders (mind you, one order is more than enough for a single serving). Hey, we were hungry for some mac n' cheese. We ordered the Mozzarella, Cajun, and Gruyere. My personal favorite was the Cajun - spicy, meaty, with just the right kick of Pepper Jack. I only think adding the breadcrumbs made it a bit too salty. But it was still oh so cheeeeese-ily yummy.A cute little shop that hits the spot on a cold winter's day (or a late night...excursion). Hehehe.

I'm itching for some Chicken and Rice. Any takers?

No comments: