Friday, March 16, 2007

guten tag!

After a week in Berrrrr-lin (which thankfully wasn't too brrrr), I don't know if I can touch another sausage for a long long while. Overall, it was a chillax trip with all my favorite people. Though, for many, our days consisted of: mandatory event, nap, dinner, drinking, repeat. Haha.




Currywurst is everywhere. It tastes like hot dogs with ketchup and a bit of curry powder, which I'm pretty sure is how you make it. Not bad not bad.






Ah, the bratwurst was really really good. The casing is crisp and has a good snap. The filling is a little salty but works well with the bread. And, the mustard is nicely tart and completes the package. Oh so yummy.

But I still can't eat another for a long time.



Given the large amount of Italian and Turkish immigrants in Berlin, mini pizzas and doner kebobs are really popular street food. The doner kebobs are seriously to die for. To die for. Sooo delicious.

XII Apostle Pizza
Hasir Lamb Dish
Doner Kebob
Europe is definitely my kind of place. I love love love cafe culture.
Next big trip: backpacking through Europe!

No comments: