Sunday, April 16, 2006

Virage || Mediterranean

Virage
118 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10003
212-253-8297


Appetizer
Hummus
w. warm mushrooms, tahini, pita

Main Course
Salmon Filet
w. asparagus risotto, sauteed vegetables, yellow & red tomato vinaigrette

My friends took me out to this restaurant for my surprise birthday partayyy two weeks ago. It's open 24 hours and really close to campus (and Veniero's!). The hummus was one of the best I've had in a while, the salmon was really fresh. Being me, I had to try the other entrees, which were all really good as well - Grilled Portobello Sandwich, Linguine w. Mixed Seafood, Grilled Lamb Chops, Grilled New York Strip Steak. Yum. And, for dessert, we had Veniero's cake so there was no chance to try Virage's desserts. I'd definitely go back though =)



No comments: